ACMA Accelerated MSL Certificate
About the Accelerated MSL Certificate: The Accelerated MSL Certificate was developed by subject matter experts and thought leaders from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries. The program provides an in depth overview of all functional areas relevant to today’s Medical science liaison (MSL)
- Online, self-paced program designed for busy professionals.
- Contains pre/post-test knowledge checks, applicable case studies and more..
- 24/7 Dedicated live chat support
- Progress check indicators to track your performance
- Learn on the Go! Mobile and tablet friendly format.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Learn and understand all aspects of the medical science liaison (MSL) role focused on both the technical competencies as well as the soft skills that are essential for today’s MSL.
- Demonstrate and understand key concepts relevant for Managed Care MSLs such as pharmacoeconomics.
- Learn key concepts in clinical development to help you provide the greatest value to your cross functional clinical partners.
- Broaden your knowledge in diagnostics and medical devices as well as better understanding publication planning and regulations.
This Program Includes:
- The Pharmaceutical Industry Overview
- Medical Device Industry
- Diagnostics Industry
- Rules Governing Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- Health Economics Outcomes Research
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Clinical Trial Designs
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Regulatory Affairs
- Abstract & Medical Writing
- Publication Practices
- Drug Development Process
- Overview of Medical Information
- Medical Science Liaisons & Field Based Medical Teams
- Grant & Investigator Initiated Study Funding and Process
- Advisory Boards
- Phase IV/Post-Marketing Studies
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
- Medication Safety & Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Development