The Pharmaceutical Representative Credentialing (PRC) program is intended for current pharmaceutical sales representatives or those interested in becoming pharmaceutical sales representatives.
Who Developed PRC: The PRC program was developed by subject matter experts in the life sciences industry, healthcare providers and academicians.
The PRC program is a comprehensive training and certification program comprised of 9 e-modules covering key technical competencies, ethics & compliance and soft skills areas to help ensure that you have a strong understanding of fundamental concepts needed to operate in today’s increasingly competitive environment.
Additionally, the PRC program provides education on important compliance issues related to everything from FDA laws and regulations, fraud and abuse to professional ethics related to opioid use.
Fulfill state requirements: The program can be used to fulfill continuing education requirements for pharmaceutical representatives in certain states where this is required.
What will I learn?
- Professional Ethics Related to Opioid Use for Pharmaceutical Industry Professionals
- Preventing Fraud & Abuse of Prescription Drugs
- Medical Terminology & Abbreviations
- FDA Laws &Regulations Related to Pharmaceutical Industry Marketing
- Principles of Pharmacoeconomics
- Basic Principles in Pharmacology
- Anatomical & Physiological Effects of Drugs
- Analyzing Peer-Reviewed Literature on Pharmacological Treatments
- Comparison of Therapeutic Drug Classes, their Mechanism of Action and Delivery System
- Consultative Selling Strategy & Execution