Who developed BCMAS: The BCMAS program was developed by subject matter experts and thought leaders from the life sciences industry, healthcare, and academia.
- Online, self-paced program designed for busy professionals.
- Contains a glossary, knowledge check points, downloadable resources, applicable case studies and more..
- Earn CME/CE Credits
- Have a question? Instant chat function for live support with content related & technical questions.
- Progress check indicators to track your performance
- Contains a question bank of over 100 questions to prepare help you pass the board exam
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Align the basic direction and goals of a medical affairs organization by better understanding the cross functional areas that relate to medical affairs such as regulatory affairs, clinical development, marketing, compliance and drug development.
- Understand health economics outcomes research as it relates to medical affairs.
- Learn about clinical trial design, evidence based medicine, and become an expert at interpreting medical literature.
- Broaden your knowledge in diagnostics and medical devices as well as better understanding publication planning and regulations.
To learn more about each module click on the module below.